cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uk Mail & O2 lose phone

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone had issues with O2 and ukmail losing a phone. ? Having major problems with I2 as they claim the tracking number is correct yet ukmail claiming its not. Phone was for a click and collect some 2days ago now with o2 claiming it was diapached a further 2days before that. O2 are not playing ball and honouring a replacement phone when clearly not my problem. 😡😡😡😡
Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143444 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Well it is o2's responsibility to get it to you and to chase the courier if it's been handed over so get back onto cs and raise a complaint if they won't help.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
  • 143444 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Pretty pointless as they are gonna have to send a replacement sooner or later.
Have you checked with the store at all?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have they have nothing.
Message 3 of 15

MI5
  • 143444 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Well it is o2's responsibility to get it to you and to chase the courier if it's been handed over so get back onto cs and raise a complaint if they won't help.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had four separate discussions getting some crap about cancel the order and reapply for a new one. Ive told them my contract is with you O2 and not the courier. Call no. 5 tomorrow this time asking for a sne manager.
Message 5 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I have had four separate discussions getting some crap about cancel the order and reapply for a new one. Ive told them my contract is with you O2 and not the courier. Call no. 5 tomorrow this time asking for a sne manager.

No matter what O2 try to say @Anonymous it IS their responsibility to get the phone to you. The courier is chosen by O2 so it's O2's job to chase them up

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 15

MI5
  • 143444 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You are correct - keep pushing until you get it resolved.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks all will let you know when resolved.
Message 8 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks all will let you know when resolved.

Hope it's not too long @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 15

MI5
  • 143444 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're welcome and good luck.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 15