cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNLIMITED o2 texts and calls

Anonymous
Not applicable

where did o2 get UNLIMITED from??? i just checked my tariff & it shows how many texts & minutes i have left to use... thats not UNLIMITED! thats LIMITED!! 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

O No, I've also just checked my UNLIMITED calls and texts on my contract and guess what, they are unlimited, who new that the word unlimited meant unlimited as per the Terms and Conditions of O2, I'm Flabbergasted. By the way this specific post is for BIGGSY!!!!!

Message 11 of 16

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
@Anonymous I'm guessing you mean your texts are "limited" have u sent loads of texts, as there'll be a fup I'm guessing!

Btw it's much better to start a fresh thread to get the best help possible.
Message 12 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Not sure I understood either @gindygoo as @Anonymous used the word unlimited four times..Confused Maybe I am in need of another cup of tea?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
The fair use policy (FUP) is detailed in the T&C's http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions
Mass mailing of sms messages is also not allowed.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

There's always been a FUP but for a normal customer, they will never get anywhere near their 'unlimited limit.' There are of course those special people who abuse the system and why there is any need for a FUP.

Message 15 of 16

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Cleoriff I made a coffee and still couldn't quite fathom it Jaw-dropping

@MI5 Thanks for clearing that up, I'll keep a note of that link you've posted for future reference! Hero

Message 16 of 16