cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turkish Internet banking

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm trying to access my turkish Internet banking in Turkey. My uk phone is the registered number and all was okay until last week. Now, I'm not receiving the single use encrypted pin number which is sent by text when I log in. The bank has checked and it's all fine their end - the text is being sent but I'm not receiving it.
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have you rebooted the phone and tried cleaning the sim card?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If the text comes from a short code that may well be the problem. It may well be an issue with the local network. ..

Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have you rebooted the phone and tried cleaning the sim card?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
So Turkish banks use the same security procedure for access to your account as Vodafone uses for customer account access !
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

With the problems in Turkey at the moment I'm sure banking is way down on the agenda

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
MI5 you're a genious thank you! Googled reboot - followed the instructions and finally everything is working. Log in is working and I can pay my bills!
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Glad you're sorted mate.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7