Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three/o2 Merger - Thoughts?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just seen this...

http://www.three.ie/three-and-o2/

A sign of things to come in the UK? Hopefully we'll see improvements in coverage by sharing masts? Also would love to see the "Feel at Home" roaming available to us o2 customers!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

This has been known about and discussed for some time now. If you do a search you will find other threads already started which are related to the same topic.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

That link is from Three Ireland. It's not really clear at this early stage whether the O2 brand will disappear in the UK, and some observers are saying that it's possible that Three's owners Hutchinson Whampoa may decide to keep it, as O2 has a strong reputation for customer service.

But whatever happens to the brand itself, I'm looking forward to an improved 3G/4G network. I can see only positives :smileywink:.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having been a customer of 3 previously I can't wait for their network to be added to O2 - it should be second to none.

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122768 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Having been a customer of 3 previously I can't wait for their network to be added to O2 - it should be second to none.

Agree with that...particularly if they bring their 'Feel at Home' bonus with them Happy Dance

As someone who spends a great deal of time in Spain this would be a real bonus  Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7201 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Anonymous I agree as when the Ireland were playing the rugby they had the 3 logo on their shirts where as england didnt slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 6 of 6