cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The future of mobile technology? Or just a weird idea??

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm not one for posting links that I find when browsing the Internet but i think this is worth it...it will make a nice topic for discussion! Just have a look at this web site ....

http://www.cicret.com/wordpress/

The Cicret Bracelet

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Reminds me of the communications tech I saw in a Tom Cruise movie - I think it was Tom Cruise where he has communications tech in his arm !

Are you tempted to donate.
Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122833 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Oh I am not sure about that bracelet @Anonymous ...knowing my luck there would far too many things that went wrong with it Fear

Also...a bit poor for those of us who don't have 20/20 vision... I bought the Note 3 for the large clear screen...THAT would take me back to the darkness LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

OK for big butch blokes with wrists the size of small trees but what about those delicate, dainty, demure, petite young ladies that I see using 2 hands and about 6 fingers when texting their mates ?......the size of the usable screen on a female's wrist will be about 40mm deep 

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I personally don't get why somebody would want it? I fail to understand the use for it... any ideas??
Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122833 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I personally don't get why somebody would want it? I fail to understand the use for it... any ideas??

None at all. It smacks of desperation and one upmanship if honest.....Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

It'll be top of the list for the "Must Have Crowd".

They'll be on the bus and Tube swiping away at their arm making sure everybody can see what they're doing.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 7 of 10

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I for one, am always checking my emails whilst snorkeling around Koh Larne. You should the fish opening and closing their mouths in awe......

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122833 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

They'll be on the bus and Tube swiping away at their arm making sure everybody can see what they're doing.

Oh my god ...reeling with laughter at the vision of folk 'swiping away at their arm'. LOL

Mind you, I expect that would make for a much quieter journey than now....where people shout into their phones.... so you can hear every damn word Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I for one, am always checking my emails whilst snorkeling around Koh Larne. You should the fish opening and closing their mouths in awe......

Lol @jonsie , how could I forget snorkeling??? We all do it on weekends!! And we need to know what is happening on facebook and always loose loads of important calls when we are doing it...I shall email the company today to ask for a picture of the earphones and underwater microphone with built in mini oxygen tank and special goggles...I'm sure they are working on it already but don't want to show the competition who they are targeting... this can be the end of Apple!!!

Message 10 of 10