Did you mean: 

The Official Live Chat Feedback thread

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Many of you have no doubt used the O2’s ‘chat’ service from time to time for all kinds of support queries. We also held a Virtual Interview recently with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service, where he answered some great questions from you.

Off the back of this session, we thought it was great opportunity to hear from you on how you think the chat service is doing and if there is anything we can do better in terms of resolution time, accuracy of info and the general experience. This has been done before on the community for TU Go and its incredibly useful for the team to hear about what’s going well with the service, what can be improved and if you have great ideas.

This is your chance to get have your voice heard and we’ll do our best to report back with changes and improvements that we make based on your suggestions.

While this is an open discussion there are some guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you make a comment:

- If you want to sort out a personal query, please create a thread in the community and you’ll get some great advice from other members. Any personal query posts will be moved and a thread will be created for them.

- Please do not mention any chat advisors by name. If they are posted, they will be edited.

- If you have a transcript of a chat session that helps with your point, please try to avoid using them and instead make a comment on the experience itself. If a transcript is absolutely essential, please only post what you need to (i.e. a few sentences).

I really look forward to hearing from you and what can be done off of the back of your suggestions.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 463
462 REPLIES 462

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi 1Bit,

Have you tried ti do this via MyO2 as opposed to on the community?

Get involved:

Message 61 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes...nothing happens when i click CHANGE PASSWORD all the fields are ticked... it has asked me to verify my email address via email too?? i still cant start my own post...Im now worried my account might have been compromised via heartbleed... please can you fix this?

Message 62 of 463

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi 1Bit,

You will need to give customer service a call about this, as the community team cannot access your MyO2 account.

Let me know how you get on and send me a private message if you need to.

Get involved:

Message 63 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

we have no o2 services....well, my GF has a mobile but this account was originally created when we were with o2 broadband - we then moved to sky in February 2011 and ive used this account many times before...

I cant create a new thread...only reply to one? and clicking CHANGE PASSWORD does nothing?

to me it sounds like your servers have been hacked?

calling customer services would be a waste of time because as I say this was for the broadband we no longer have...but I have been posting in these forums many times since I left - the fact the "CHANGE PASSWORD" button does not work in IE11, Firefox or Chrome says something?

Message 64 of 463

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
It must be your account as no one else is having the same problems....
I don't believe anything has been hacked either....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 65 of 463

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
just checked mine on my iPad and it allows me to change my password @Toby if a user has no more o2 products how can customer service help?
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 66 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable
What the issue with live chat lately? No matter what time you try it just says 'unavailable please return between 7am and 11pm' it's 21:10pm, which last time I checked is between 7am and 11pm!!
Message 67 of 463

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
I've just tried it and it's working fine - are you in the UK ?
https://server.lon.liveperson.net/hc/63960994/?cmd=file&file=preChatSurveyContent&site=63960...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 68 of 463

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@adamtemp64 wrote:
just checked mine on my iPad and it allows me to change my password @Toby if a user has no more o2 products how can customer service help?

Hi Adam,

I assumed (wrongly) that the it was the MyO2 password that needed changing. @Anonymous feel free to send me a private message.

@Anonymous has live chat become available for you yet?

Get involved:

Message 70 of 463