Did you mean: 

The Official Live Chat Feedback thread

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Many of you have no doubt used the O2’s ‘chat’ service from time to time for all kinds of support queries. We also held a Virtual Interview recently with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service, where he answered some great questions from you.

Off the back of this session, we thought it was great opportunity to hear from you on how you think the chat service is doing and if there is anything we can do better in terms of resolution time, accuracy of info and the general experience. This has been done before on the community for TU Go and its incredibly useful for the team to hear about what’s going well with the service, what can be improved and if you have great ideas.

This is your chance to get have your voice heard and we’ll do our best to report back with changes and improvements that we make based on your suggestions.

While this is an open discussion there are some guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you make a comment:

- If you want to sort out a personal query, please create a thread in the community and you’ll get some great advice from other members. Any personal query posts will be moved and a thread will be created for them.

- Please do not mention any chat advisors by name. If they are posted, they will be edited.

- If you have a transcript of a chat session that helps with your point, please try to avoid using them and instead make a comment on the experience itself. If a transcript is absolutely essential, please only post what you need to (i.e. a few sentences).

I really look forward to hearing from you and what can be done off of the back of your suggestions.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 463
462 REPLIES 462

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used Live chat today, I had a query about my latest bill, I wasn't expecting a lot, but I had a pleasure to speak with Asif, which explained and helped a lot quickly  efficiently. It was real pleasure to speak with him. Fantastic

More info

Message 391 of 463

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Lovely to hear :). I'm glad Asif could help you! Have you used the service often or was this the first time?

Get involved:

Message 392 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

why do you have the same message when you are not oopen or when you are too busy to respond,. I tried to get help since last night and of course you were closed last night but the whole day I got exactly the same message saying we are either closed or we are too busy to respond to you, it should be possible to separate these 2 messages . tried about 10 times. It doesnt make it better that message refers yo back to a page where the first thing you see is suggesting as the first thing you try to contact the chat service that has just referred you to theispage becasue it is busy. Laughable. Maybe it would be worth employing a few more people especially for the business accounts. I couldnt not respnd to my customers for the length of time that you dont respond. You could even have a callback service for when you are busy.

Message 393 of 463

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You are much better calling rather than use live chat especially if it's an account related issue.

Message 394 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

just used it , useless ...... an advisor asking me to do something and because I refused due to timescales and the fact its not what I was asking the response was Fine , what kind of customer service is that 

Message 395 of 463

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear about that! Feel free to share any more details with me via PM and I can let the team know abut this so that improvements can be made.

Get involved:

Message 396 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello.

I am wondering what has happened to O2 customer service? Two of your staff just hang up on me. Going to O2 shop is not fun like it used to be.

I have uased the Live chat a few times. They seem to be politer but unable to solve most problems, they nrefer me back to where I could not get proper service in the first place.

Please look into the quality of your service please, I am thinking of looking elsewhere, after over a de3cade.

Regards,

Message 397 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought using Live Chat this morning to request a PAC rather than flattening my phone battery while on hold would be better. After 30 mins, and fending off requests about what deal I'd been offered, I reminded the chat lady that she only had 1hr 25mins remaining before running foul of Ofcom regulations about issuing a PAC. An amazing speed-up happened, and I was SMSd the PAC within moments!

I know you are only there to make money, but please realise that I wouldn't be wishing to move my number from O2 if I was satisfied with you.

Message 398 of 463

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Just correcting the thread title.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 399 of 463

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Some people are getting good deals to stay with them so people's situations can vary. Ok maybe not for you but these advisers are answerable to a manager who review them every month. You can't denigrate them for doing the job they are paid for, we all have to make a living. 

Message 400 of 463