Did you mean: 

The Official Live Chat Feedback thread

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Many of you have no doubt used the O2’s ‘chat’ service from time to time for all kinds of support queries. We also held a Virtual Interview recently with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service, where he answered some great questions from you.

Off the back of this session, we thought it was great opportunity to hear from you on how you think the chat service is doing and if there is anything we can do better in terms of resolution time, accuracy of info and the general experience. This has been done before on the community for TU Go and its incredibly useful for the team to hear about what’s going well with the service, what can be improved and if you have great ideas.

This is your chance to get have your voice heard and we’ll do our best to report back with changes and improvements that we make based on your suggestions.

While this is an open discussion there are some guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you make a comment:

- If you want to sort out a personal query, please create a thread in the community and you’ll get some great advice from other members. Any personal query posts will be moved and a thread will be created for them.

- Please do not mention any chat advisors by name. If they are posted, they will be edited.

- If you have a transcript of a chat session that helps with your point, please try to avoid using them and instead make a comment on the experience itself. If a transcript is absolutely essential, please only post what you need to (i.e. a few sentences).

I really look forward to hearing from you and what can be done off of the back of your suggestions.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 463
462 REPLIES 462

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks shaz57, good to hear. Also,thanks to everyone else who has recently posted feedback. I regularly collate feedback and pass it to the customer service teams. I am due to do this soon so your comments will be shared. Keep them coming! slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 151 of 463

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Indeed it is good to hear positive comments. Sadly they seem to be so few in comparison to the negative ones..... wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 152 of 463

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Nature of the beast I guess Den, but still nice to get some good news occasionally slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 153 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

I contacted O2 using thier "Live Chat" facility on Friday afternoon. The agent took ages to answer the "call" and then cut me off!  Reading on here it appears that I am not alone. 

I tried to use "Live Chat" again this morning at 08:30 only to be told that "Live Chat" was only available between 7am and 11pm!  Wake up you cretins, it should have been available for the last hour and a half!

So one thing it appears O2 are good at is delivering crap customer service!  It will come as no surprise to them when I cancel my contract when it comes up for renewal in a couple of weeks time.

Message 154 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps that is because it is so difficult to give positive feedback for a company that appears to do its best to deliver poor service!

Message 155 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

So sad that we get one positive comment recently and then have to revert back to this poor customer experience...:smileysad:

What annoys me even more is when I logged into this community this morning (7.30am)...a pop up box arrived...inviting me to 'Chat Now'....I didn't want to chat! Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 156 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Further to my earlier post, I just returned to the O2 website and went to "Live Chat" which invited me to chat now (so they must have woken up!).  But no, it was all too good to believe.... ...."Sorry there is no one to chat to you right now.  Please try again later."

Do O2 want customers or is this a new and novel way of winding up the business?  I ask because, this current trend is doing nothing to change my mind about leaving them!

Message 157 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Toby said " I regularly collate feedback and pass it to the customer service teams."

You must have one of the least rewarding roles in all this having to forward everyone's gripes on to a company that doesn't give a toss and fails to listen to their customers! 

For a "communications" company, O2 are about the least responsive and uncommunicative outfit it has ever been my misfortune to meet.

You may quote me on that and on my earlier posts.  I don't expect a swift response from O2 (or any response at all really).  I expdct I will be an ex-O2 customer before they wake up to the fact that they have lost another one!

Message 158 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  I think you have very valid point to make.

I will mention @Toby  in this post. he will then have chance to see what you have said and pass this on..:smileywink:

This is exactly what this thread is all about....getting feedback to pass on... in the hope we get an improvement

to the service.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 159 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous  Just a query...did you try 202 (if a contract customer) or 4445 if PAYG?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 160 of 463