Did you mean: 

The Official Live Chat Feedback thread

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Many of you have no doubt used the O2’s ‘chat’ service from time to time for all kinds of support queries. We also held a Virtual Interview recently with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service, where he answered some great questions from you.

Off the back of this session, we thought it was great opportunity to hear from you on how you think the chat service is doing and if there is anything we can do better in terms of resolution time, accuracy of info and the general experience. This has been done before on the community for TU Go and its incredibly useful for the team to hear about what’s going well with the service, what can be improved and if you have great ideas.

This is your chance to get have your voice heard and we’ll do our best to report back with changes and improvements that we make based on your suggestions.

While this is an open discussion there are some guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you make a comment:

- If you want to sort out a personal query, please create a thread in the community and you’ll get some great advice from other members. Any personal query posts will be moved and a thread will be created for them.

- Please do not mention any chat advisors by name. If they are posted, they will be edited.

- If you have a transcript of a chat session that helps with your point, please try to avoid using them and instead make a comment on the experience itself. If a transcript is absolutely essential, please only post what you need to (i.e. a few sentences).

I really look forward to hearing from you and what can be done off of the back of your suggestions.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 463
462 REPLIES 462

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I've not been yet but I'm going now LOL

Well...I have been and gone and now come back....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 261 of 463

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I've not been yet but I'm going now LOL

Well...I have been and gone and now come back....LOL

Not sure you are fully back in your entirety yet Whistle

Message 262 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

jonsie wrote:

Not sure you are fully back in your entirety yet Whistle

And there you have it........Truth will out my dear...Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 263 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can NEVER get any online chats going to discuss any issues I may have, I always get the message 'checking for a free agent' and then absolutely zilch.

No matter how long I wait on the website NOTHING ever happens.

Is this a real service ? HAs anyone ever had a chat going ? Is thios a piece of code on the website that dioes nothing , ie its just there to make you think O2 have invested in chat technology / operative etc ?

Chat is worse than useless as its NEVER available !

Message 264 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Yes chat is available and usually it really is as simple as clicking on the chat link. However they are useful for the most basic of enquiries so is there anything we can help with here on the forum (as long as it isn't account based we should ba able to advise)

However, if you want to speak to a customer service advisor use the link here to phone them

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 265 of 463

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 266 of 463

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Disable any pop up blockers or ad blockers etc.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 267 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had nothing but lies and trouble with live chat operators.
Message 268 of 463

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We've started to hear a few good reports just lately so hopefully things are improving......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 269 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I've had nothing but lies and trouble with live chat operators.

Sorry to hear that @Anonymous Is there anything we could help with?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 270 of 463