Did you mean: 

The Official Live Chat Feedback thread

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Many of you have no doubt used the O2’s ‘chat’ service from time to time for all kinds of support queries. We also held a Virtual Interview recently with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service, where he answered some great questions from you.

Off the back of this session, we thought it was great opportunity to hear from you on how you think the chat service is doing and if there is anything we can do better in terms of resolution time, accuracy of info and the general experience. This has been done before on the community for TU Go and its incredibly useful for the team to hear about what’s going well with the service, what can be improved and if you have great ideas.

This is your chance to get have your voice heard and we’ll do our best to report back with changes and improvements that we make based on your suggestions.

While this is an open discussion there are some guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you make a comment:

- If you want to sort out a personal query, please create a thread in the community and you’ll get some great advice from other members. Any personal query posts will be moved and a thread will be created for them.

- Please do not mention any chat advisors by name. If they are posted, they will be edited.

- If you have a transcript of a chat session that helps with your point, please try to avoid using them and instead make a comment on the experience itself. If a transcript is absolutely essential, please only post what you need to (i.e. a few sentences).

I really look forward to hearing from you and what can be done off of the back of your suggestions.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 463
462 REPLIES 462

Anonymous
Not applicable
not happy with you O2 , call me
Message 181 of 463

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
not happy with you O2 , call me

No one knows who you are on here - This is a customer forum.

Call CS if you need to speak to someone http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 182 of 463

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 183 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable
I found your chat "service" to be the worst service I have ever experienced. I was passed from countless people and wasted a good 4 hours for something very simple to be resolved. I vowed never to use this chat service again. Your chat staff use so many bog standard phrases it's laughable "I understand your frustration" as if! Not one of them managed to resolve my issues. And don't get me started on the telephone service either, another joke of a team pretending to be customer service staff.
Message 184 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Welcome to the forum.

Whilst we all appreciate your frustration this is a customer to customer forum and we can only sympathise with you and your poor experience of Live Chat...

Ps. Sorry to use that hated expression 'Appreciate your Frustration' slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 185 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, yes, thanks, I gathered that it was a customer to customer forum. I was just venting as I'm sure other people come here to do too; to share their experiences of your customer service levels, etc.
Message 186 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, yes, thanks, I gathered that it was a customer to customer forum. I was just venting as I'm sure other people come here to do too; to share their experiences of your customer service levels, etc.

They do indeed @Anonymous  Sadly not many people have a good word to say about Live Chat slight_frown

Is there any advice we could give you?  ....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 187 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to know what O2 have done to make my Blackberry send random text messages to people when they can't get through to me telling them I'm on holiday! My husband was pretty shocked when he tried to call me one afternoon from work and got a text saying I was on holiday. This has only started since I got a SIM only contract from O2 and there doesn't seem to be any solution to this online anywhere and of course, I'm not going through the online chat nightmare again slight_smile

Message 188 of 463

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Check your call reject settings and see if "reject with text message" is set.
You can usually change what the message says.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 189 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've have no option to change reject with message. I've had the phone 2.5 years and have never had this message sent to people and have not changed any settings to make this message appear. It's supposed to go to voicemail if I don't answer - which it does but intermittently.

Message 190 of 463