Did you mean: 

The Official Live Chat Feedback thread

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Many of you have no doubt used the O2’s ‘chat’ service from time to time for all kinds of support queries. We also held a Virtual Interview recently with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service, where he answered some great questions from you.

Off the back of this session, we thought it was great opportunity to hear from you on how you think the chat service is doing and if there is anything we can do better in terms of resolution time, accuracy of info and the general experience. This has been done before on the community for TU Go and its incredibly useful for the team to hear about what’s going well with the service, what can be improved and if you have great ideas.

This is your chance to get have your voice heard and we’ll do our best to report back with changes and improvements that we make based on your suggestions.

While this is an open discussion there are some guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you make a comment:

- If you want to sort out a personal query, please create a thread in the community and you’ll get some great advice from other members. Any personal query posts will be moved and a thread will be created for them.

- Please do not mention any chat advisors by name. If they are posted, they will be edited.

- If you have a transcript of a chat session that helps with your point, please try to avoid using them and instead make a comment on the experience itself. If a transcript is absolutely essential, please only post what you need to (i.e. a few sentences).

I really look forward to hearing from you and what can be done off of the back of your suggestions.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 463
462 REPLIES 462

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Working for me but it is busy - are you in the UK?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 171 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Toby, I'd just like to leave some positive feedback about my experience using the live chat. I understand you've requested we leave out the names of the operators however, having searched, I'm unsure of any other way to provide this feedback and have it passed on to the adviser, so if you need to feel free to edit it out.

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to Raveesh who was open, friendly and helped me out about 10 minutes ago; he got me right to the solution to my problem without going in circles like you sometimes too often find in customer help services reading from a script, so I'm really appreciative!

The only problem I had was accidentally closing the chat after thanking Raveesh when he was typing something. Felt kind of bad, oops.

Anyway, thanks!

Message 172 of 463

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good to hear and thanks for your feedback.
Toby is holiday for a week but I'm sure he'll pick it up when he gets back slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 173 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for that @Anonymous  Great to hear something positive slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 174 of 463

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well done Raveesh, webchat are often much maligned (sometimes with good cause) so it's good to hear of a positive experience slight_smile

Message 175 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

A little bit late but thanks for the positive feedback @Anonymous 

Message 176 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 has the worst customer communication - they keep you as far away from dealing with a compentant person as possible wasting huge amounts of your time in the process. 

Message 177 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

Did you have any problems with o2 chat?

If you want you can send me a private message and we'll have a chat about your situation. I'll help if I can :smileyhappy:

Message 178 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2, you should ask if we want a bolt on and not tell us £6 will be taken from us if WE don't opt out. WE never asked to opt in!! You are conning people of there honest hard earned cash!!
Message 179 of 463

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
O2, you should ask if we want a bolt on and not tell us £6 will be taken from us if WE don't opt out. WE never asked to opt in!! You are conning people of there honest hard earned cash!!

You need to expand a bit on that mate?

Currently using:
Message 180 of 463