Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technology and Lifestyle

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

On the forum tonight, some of us started chatting about this so I have decided to start a thread on it.

It is a subject that fascinates and even bewilders me at times...

I freely admit I am a 'child of the 60's' and our lifestyle was... and still is... a lot different to many of you who post on this forum.

I would love honesty...as anything else wouldn't give me the answer....and its about the use of technology (Smartphones and Tablets) as part of your daily lives and how it has changed since 'my day' Rolleys

Sooooo...how do you do it?

By IT I mean...

* Having a job

* A family

* A social life....

and combining all of these with todays technology....

Its not just posting on this forum...its the bigger picture that folk nowadays can't go out without a phone...ready to post stuff on social media sites, forums and whatever else is available.

I know it will be 'managing your time to suit society today'....but at the risk of sounding like an old fool...in 'my day' (I hate that expression).... people used to talk, laugh, discuss and debate. face to face...

If anyone takes offence at this post....rest assured I am NOT having a dig...I am fascinated by the whole way society is changing.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Just to add @Toby  .....I hope you realise the reason I posted this discussion on a Sunday?

Obviously a large percentage of members would NOT be at work...so maybe would have more time to ponder a reply...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 61 of 61