Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tazoki

MH1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 is biggest ugly any fraud network company in UK . We have to avoid or ignore this idiot network company. I'm an O2 customer sine 2008, how could they do like that kinda stuff with us. Tazoki is nothing. O2 playing with us . Last four months I paid over £300 for O2 VS TAZOKI game and made me every months fool. Tazoki is one kinda gambling company who works under O2 network and easily take money from us. I have prove , dear O2 stop your game with us...

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

You may want to remove your mobile number.

Tazoki has nothing to do with O2 in any way shape or form - by what ever means you have signed up for it, maybe by clicking a link in facebook or similar and you are doing the quizes.

Your actions raise these charges it's down to you to unsubscribe from the service to stop them - O2 hasn't done anything wrong here.

Have a look here for more help https://www.phonepayplus.org.uk/

Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Not sure how anyone would think O2 are to blame. Tazoki is a money making scheme providing a gambling opportunity..... but some people are happy to sign up to it. If you have clicked a link to join, the fault is yours NOT O2's

Tazoki terms and conditions here

https://www.aihitdata.com/terms-and-conditions

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Good afternoon,

Firstly please remove your number, this is a customer to customer forum and open to public view.

As above it's your own responsibility to unsubscribe from this service. If you're on ee or any other network its the same deal. O2 aren't ripping you off at all.

Look at the phone pay plus website that is linked above.

Message 4 of 8

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
NOTHING
TO
DO
WITH
O2

You used the service, tazoki billed O2, O2 billed you.
End.of.
Message 5 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There comes a time when you have to take responsibilty for your own actions, if you used this firm then O2 has no choice but to bill you for it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Maybe you would be better on P&G as you need to be mature enough to manage and take responsibility for your account.

Message 7 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Good grief - what utter tosh !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 8