cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet's

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi guys just read this article and with Christmas fast approching and tablets being at the top of most  wish list this might be interesting if any of you are thinkinbg of buying a tablet 

http://www.mobilechoiceuk.com/News/30573/best-tablets-for-over-65s.aspx#.VACa_8VdWuI

Message 1 of 80
79 REPLIES 79

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff oh, could you imagine my review being read by all the great minds in here!? *shudders* Smiley Very Happy x

Edit: even missed out the word review there!LOL

giphy-3
Message 51 of 80

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

Thanks @Cleoriff oh, could you imagine my review being read by all the great minds in here!? *shudders* Smiley Very Happy x

Well mine was read by those great minds.....though I played mine for laughs ...'A technophobes review of the Note 3' ....I knew I was on a winner with that title. People read it not expecting much.....and that's precisely what they got ...Mwhahahaha LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 52 of 80

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I'm sure it was awesome..and I will check it out just to confirm that! Smiley Very Happy checking out my tab on youtube..looks pretty good wink x

giphy-3
Message 53 of 80

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Well!  Currys sure know how to take the wind from your sails Smiley Frustrated A whole ONE 8" tablet in stock..an Acer Iconia..in pink slight_frown Shall have to wait on an online order now..pfft! Smiley Indifferent x

giphy-3
Message 54 of 80

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hi guys. Well, I went to Currys today and decided to get , after some positive reviews,  the Lenovo tab s8. Nervously set it up, and I am pleasantly shocked at how good it is! I love it! Only con so far is that it doesn't have an app drawer. Might install a new launcher. Beautiful IPS screen, thin and light. Stereo front speakers, 8MP front 1.6MP back cameras. Micro SD slot. 2GB Ram and a quad core processor. Zippy little thing. Impressed! 😊 x

giphy-3
Message 55 of 80

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Brilliant news @Cairdeas ....so glad you are pleased with it. Are willing to spill the beans on the cost? wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 56 of 80

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff . it was £149.99 and well worth it slight_smile nexus 7 is packed up and ready to frustrate the heck out of my friend lol x

giphy-3
Message 57 of 80

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

Hi guys. Well, I went to Currys today and decided to get , after some positive reviews,  the Lenovo tab s8. Nervously set it up, and I am pleasantly shocked at how good it is! I love it! Only con so far is that it doesn't have an app drawer. Might install a new launcher. Beautiful IPS screen, thin and light. Stereo front speakers, 8MP front 1.6MP back cameras. Micro SD slot. 2GB Ram and a quad core processor. Zippy little thing. Impressed! 😊 x

Well done, did you see this on the Currys website? 

Claim £20 cashback when you purchase this tablet.
To claim visit lenovo-offers.com/eastercashback between 21 and 51 days after purchase.
Offer ends 06/05/2015

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 58 of 80

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

Thanks @Cleoriff . it was £149.99 and well worth it slight_smile nexus 7 is packed up and ready to frustrate the heck out of my friend lol x

Great bargain. .....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 59 of 80

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Oh I didn't see that. Thanks for the link @Cleoriff . will check it out x

giphy-3
Message 60 of 80