cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet's

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi guys just read this article and with Christmas fast approching and tablets being at the top of most  wish list this might be interesting if any of you are thinkinbg of buying a tablet 

http://www.mobilechoiceuk.com/News/30573/best-tablets-for-over-65s.aspx#.VACa_8VdWuI

Message 1 of 80
79 REPLIES 79

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6971 Solutions

Like you I got sick of the Nexus 7 after a drunken misadventure with it last year and the subseqwuent update to Lollipop. I would have ended up launching it through a bwindow eventually....

Message 71 of 80

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Like you I got sick of the Nexus 7 after a drunken misadventure with it last year and the subseqwuent update to Lollipop. I would have ended up launching it through a bwindow eventually....

But you made the 'drunken misadventure' sound so funny at the time....(was this the one where you needed your head stitching @jonsie ) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 72 of 80

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6971 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

But you made the 'drunken misadventure' sound so funny at the time....(was this the one where you needed your head stitching @jonsie ) LOL

No, this was the one where I was carrying a drunken ex-ladyfriend who puked all down me while she was over my shoulder.....Whistle

Message 73 of 80

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

No, this was the one where I was carrying a drunken ex-ladyfriend who puked all down me while she was over my shoulder.....Whistle

Oh THAT drunken misadventure ...you have so many my friend..and all star rated LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 74 of 80

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6971 Solutions

I also cracked June's head on her apartment door but I denied all knowledge of that....LOL

Message 75 of 80

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Lol I wish I'd been on here earlier to hear everyone's adventures Smiley Very Happy  Yep @jonsie my nexus 7 was sick but lollipop killed it off. I'm a bit scared of updates now Smiley Frustrated x

giphy-3
Message 76 of 80

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6971 Solutions

I feel the same after updating my S3 in Thailand to the truly awful 4.3. Practically bricked it and ended up with a Note 2 purchased there.Smiley Frustrated

Message 77 of 80

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

It's so frustrating isn't it @jonsie ? Even more so when Google can't get it right with their own Nexus devices Smiley Indifferent shame about your s3 too..but good excuse to get a new phone wink x

giphy-3
Message 78 of 80

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27655 Solutions
No excuse for Google to not get it right and well within their capabilities - whether they want to or not is a different story though........
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 79 of 80

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Very true @MI5 wink x

giphy-3
Message 80 of 80