cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop getting messages and deduction money that I have not requested / O2 big bundle offers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I would appreciate advice and answer to a problem .I keep getting unsolicited message calls  saying, Great news you've now got a fresh  £10 big bundle.... text....minutes.... until 13 may....we've taken £10 off your balance.... With my use of the mobile call and messages on offer I could not get through in a month of Sundays. How does one get them to stop deducting money from my pay as you go  account and stop recieving these big bundle offers? As in the past thanks for any advice.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You need to change your tariff.
The most suitable one for you would probably be "Big Talker" (don't worry about the name), but it means that you get an allowance the first month you top up but also keep your top up credit to use as you wish.
To switch your tariff to Big Talker, text BIGTALK to 21300 free from your O2 phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You need to change your tariff.
The most suitable one for you would probably be "Big Talker" (don't worry about the name), but it means that you get an allowance the first month you top up but also keep your top up credit to use as you wish.
To switch your tariff to Big Talker, text BIGTALK to 21300 free from your O2 phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You may be able to change it in My O2 as well but texting is your best option. 

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
M15, Thanks for your help.I have with the help of on-line help transferred my tariff to bigtalk.
beaver403
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Jonsie
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're welcome mate slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions