cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some moans about Internet and email services

Anonymous
Not applicable

I consider myself a loyal customer, and have used O2 for quite a lengthy period. During this period I have been happy with the services provided. I have 2 mobile phone contracts, and was a home broadband account holder.

However I must complain about the way that O2 has stopped my email account, and transferred their home broadband business to an alternative supplier namely SKY. I will not deal with Sky because of the way they conduct their business. I now have a superfast broadband connection, (much faster than SKY) but had to go elsewhere to locate a suitable provider.

As a broadband customer, I had an O2 email account, which I used quite regularly. When I changed broadband provider, this account was down-graded. I was dissapointed but still continued to use it.

Now the account has been totally withdrawn, causing inconvenience and extra work for me. This is not the way you should treat paying customers. O2 is being very CATTY, I thought you were going to be a bit more DOG!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

browni
Level 21: Regular
  • 2241 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Why not consider owning your own domain?

It's cheap and you won't have any hassle when switching ISP's

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
#siwy
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Please consider the matter closed,

This is an excellent example of the sort of case where it would be useful to have a means  of  ending a thread  to prevent it running on ad nauseam.

Gerry

Message 12 of 12