cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow 3g

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why is 3g so slow at helps field and Sutton hill telford speed Ofton down to 10 k or or less when I complain same old reply nothing wrong it must be your phone even after I have tested using to phones
Message 1 of 22
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.o2.co.uk/coveragechecker

i have checked your area, u seem to have a couple of off spots near you so that could be why if your in that orange area failing that more than likeley maintainance or upgrades. use the app i told you as that will tell you in your area whats happening.. 

Message 6 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
It's network congestion because O2 have too many customers trying to use the network all at the same time.
Same all over UK at the moment.
Upgrades are ongoing but taking some time 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

download my network app, its free to use and wil tell you a lot of information about whats happening around you in terms of cell sites, maintainance etc. it could be that o2 are upgrading your area to 4G, you have to bear in mind when network upgrades take place they take time. and sometimes services may be slower as your local cell site may be down whilst the upgrade is happening. use this app and see what it says, and please do let us know...

jay 

Message 3 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where do I down load from
Message 4 of 22

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

It may be of assistance looking through this thread :

Network Issues? Self help thread by adamtemp64 - Here

Message 5 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.o2.co.uk/coveragechecker

i have checked your area, u seem to have a couple of off spots near you so that could be why if your in that orange area failing that more than likeley maintainance or upgrades. use the app i told you as that will tell you in your area whats happening.. 

Message 6 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

me network app will be in your google play store on your device if android or app store if apple slight_smile 

Message 7 of 22

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I look forward to reading a "My Signal has improved" post. 😞
Message 9 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable