cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal in Central London

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I've been a customer with O2 coming up to 4 years now and I've never really had a problem with signal however I've taken out a 4G contract for my partner and he can't get signal in the workplace, bearing in mind it's Fleet Street(EC4A). Even when he walks out and about it's still the same and can't get 3G until at least ST Paul's. Has anyone else had any problems with this? I've done a signal check for the area and 4G has a "seamless" rating and there's a mast close by.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
This might sound a silly question but the OP said they had taken out a 4g contract. Was it actually a 4g contract or just a 4g handset?

Does the sim state 4g on it?
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
All sims are 4g now
Message 12 of 16

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

i assume the obvious,that the network settings have been set correctly for 4G wink

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous depends if they got a new sim or carried on using their original one? ???

Just thinking it aloud lol 😆😆
Message 14 of 16

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous  I inferred it was a new contract fo their partner.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous true mate wink
Message 16 of 16