cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security question

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear O2,

It would be helpful, if when asking, "what is the answer to your security question?" (automated service) if you said what the security question was? Having an actual question is always handy for if an actual answer is wanted.

Kind regards

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Whatever question you choose to answer, just remember it doesn't have to be the correct answer. As long as you can remember what answer you give.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @Anonymous I would tend to agree here. I contact O2 so rarely I struggle to remember what my security question was set at initially. We have an Ideas section on the forum.Why dont you post there and see if this is viable?

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Community-Ideas/idb-p/community_ideas

Edited to add....you aren't actually speaking to O2 here. We are all customers like yourself....:smileywink:

Well done for making others aware of the Ideas section @Cleoriff wink

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 13

Frustrated1999
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! I have rarely been so FRUSTRATED in my life ... this system really sucks. They've overcharged me and I can't chat online (because I don't know the question!!!) and the automated voicemail keeps ringing off on me. Bloody hell.
Message 13 of 13