cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung note 3 review

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well we got the note to try out and I must say I was very impressed with it. Still not a practical phone for my self just to big to go in a pocket.
So I let my daughter use it for the duration of the trial. The screen quality is very good. The feel of the phone is good too with its leather feel back case. Camera quality is very clear and easy to use.
Main thing that we like is the built-in memory this helps when you use lots of apps that can't be moved to external so.
This is a great phone if you are looking for a tablet and phone in one. I found I was using it to browse the Web alot when at home. (as my ipad has died after 2 years)
The kids mode on the phone is great if you have kids and don't want them to access personal stuff or to limit time on the phone.
I would recommend this phone for people that carry there phone in a bag.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

The size isn't for everyone but honestly, after a while every other phone seems small and inadequate, to me at least. 

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

A friend of mine has a note 3, I always feel inadequate when she whips her note out and I have my Galaxy A3 in hand - in this instance I think size does matter Horrified

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

A friend of mine has a note 3, I always feel inadequate when she whips her note out and I have my Galaxy A3 in hand - in this instance I think size does matter Horrified

I was away for the weekend with friends. I must admit my Note 3 got some very envious glances. Also helped by the fact that I could use it inside local pubs...when their devices (Iphones on Vodaphone) were as dead as the dodo LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4