cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 32gb

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi folks. I am thinking of upgrading my current Samsung phone to a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. The deal I have been offered by O2 is, unltd mins, unltd texts, 1gb data per month, for £37.50 on a refresh contract.

The thing is, I have been offered a better price with a different mobile phone provider. They can offer me the exact same deal as O2 can but for £32.50 per month, and it is still on the O2 network. Both deals are inclusive of vat etc.......I really dont want to leave O2, but a saving of £5.00 per month of 24 months, is quite a lot of money to me. So, I am looking for advice as to what anybody else out there would do?......also I dont understand how the other provider, can offer me a better deal on O2, than O2 themselves?????

Very confused Help

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You won't get refresh elsewhere so it's not a comparable tariff, but you will still be with o2, so if you are happy to keep the phone and tariff for 2 years, go with the cheapest.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You won't get refresh elsewhere so it's not a comparable tariff, but you will still be with o2, so if you are happy to keep the phone and tariff for 2 years, go with the cheapest.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2