what is this? got a replacement SIM and all it says is this! HELPPP
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Fill in the form here and turn your phone off and on at regular intervals.
Or you could contact customer service.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd contact customer service, but even then you may have some work to do, as it's very rare so most if not all customer services haven't experienced it and will probably tell you to try a new SIM card/ disconnect & reconnect your number.
It basically means that there is an error on the O2 network relating to your number, where changes on your number (like activating a new SIM card) aren't activated fully on the O2 network. The full name for it is an SOG error, but whether you can find anyone who knows what this means....
The customer services should check the SIM card registered for your number anyway, but if this doesn't fix it, the best thing to do is to ask the customer services to report this to a department called Central Migrations, who can check things behind the scenes. Hope this helps
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
if its a new sim it needs to be activated with your number call customer services to activate it
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
That was my advice in my previous post, but as it's a week ago, I would think the OP is sorted. Nice of him for keeping us posted :womanindifferent:
Message 5 of 5