Did you mean: 

Reward nominations for September 2016

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

September is now coming to a close and the weather is getting colder which means its time for the monthly rewards nomination! 

Each month we ask the community to nominate any content on the forum over the last month that made a good contribution to the community. Things like guides, reviews or general posts that you feel have really made a difference.

Last months nomination was @Fellwalker's Microsoft Band 2 review.

Please drop me a PM or post below if you wish to nominate any content for this months rewards! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
In this pretty slow month I have to nominate @jonsie for his thread asking and pleading for some kind of order to this month's chaos.
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/IPhone-threads/m-p/1004901

We get it, it's busy season, but there's no need to start topic after topic about the EXACT same thing as the top thread listed.
I don't need a new thread to discuss, when it can be ordered, ordering, waiting and inevitably receiving, sometimes off the same users.
If Note7 customers can keep it to 2 threads, even after waiting a month longer than the 10 days of paranoid privileged entitlement coming out of "that" board, there really is no excuse.
I for one have definitely visited less due to the chaos and I nominate jonsie for taking a public stand against it.
Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
+1 ^^^
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well it has to be said I agree. When the reward system was announced we were told it could be for anything that proved interesting or enlightening. It could be a review an article or a post.

@jonsie had the courage to state publicly what many of us were thinking. His post generated a great deal of debate and discussion. In a month when I have become nearly brain dead wading through reams of repeated posts about the new iPhone.. Jonsies post was a breath of fresh air.  Therefore I nominate him. There can be no other winner in my opinion..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Agree. Nightmare here at the mo. @jonsie's for me too 

giphy-3
Message 5 of 8

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6973 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Ditto that
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous did a great job of making the iphone 7+ delivery page. As a new o2 user I had nowhere to get advice from. Stores had no info - Live Chat and phone support also had no information but the forum gave me somewhere to compare orders, promised fulfillment date and actual delivery dates. Yes there was some moaning on there, but a lot of humour too. Without that I would probably have cancelled my order.

Message 7 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

While @jonsie made a good point about the mania on the iPhone section (and I am aware that o2 are fairly culpable with regard to this with a distinct lack of anything), it seems as though this is the norm. Wrong as that may seem.

My nomination is for @Daddydoink's review of the o2 Home Comfort pack http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/O2-Home/O2-Home-Comfort-Review/td-p/997152 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 8