cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report your queuing experiences here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. I thought i'd start a thread so those queuing at silly o' clock in the morning can chat. I'll be here about 5am 😄

Tell us your highs, your lows and everything in between. If you can, some pics would be great too!
Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

5am....woah... when did they add hours to the clock before 7am?

Luckily I'm spending the day on the other side of the shutters so my alarm is set for 6, copious amounts of coffee later I should be raring to go.

This thread has so much potential, I will be checking back in the morning so do not disappoint me grin

Message 2 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would love to see pics as well!
Message 3 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love the buzz of queuing! Post lots of pictures as I'm not doing it this year 😞

Message 4 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone queuing will find this link helpful http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone/stock (Kudos to anticipated)

Updates will be every half hour, seven days a week between the hours of 10.30am and 9pm.

Message 5 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I'm in Canterbury and arrived half hour ago. I'm 2nd behind 2 Greek guys (only one is queuing, the other is keeping him company). No rain, nice and clear, a bit cold mind. Number 4 has turned up. I hear on the grapevine the O2 staff will be handing out apples and cereal bars when they get here grin
Message 6 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, checking in from Poole O2!

I'm second behind a guy who was very surprised to see a girl turn up, only for 2 more girls to come along2 minutes later.

so, half 4 and 4 of us so far.

Message 7 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
**bleep**! It sounds like I'm running late then.. On our way out now
Message 8 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm up and on my way to the store in... Coffee and camp chair come to me!

Message 9 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
There are now 5 here in Canterbury. I swear it is getting colder. On the upside McDonald's nearby opens shortly
Message 10 of 47