cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated text messages

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't know if this is an O2 issue or my phone which is a HTC one mini. From last night, every time somebody has text me, the same text has kept coming over and over again every 10 mins. It's driving me bonkers especially as I need my phone for the alarm clock. I really can't listen to this all night!! Anybody else had these problems?..
Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
If you are using to the online form you need to enter the code that is sent to you, in the form online.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
No I was doing it by text? I put the code in they sent me but maybe I should have done it online as I'm obviously getting repeated texts
Message 22 of 55

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Try here if you're having no luck http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 23 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well apparently I've asked for 3 codes n that's my limit for today. Try again tomorrow they say!! But I'll defo use the online form as the texts are doing my head in n confusing me lol
Message 24 of 55

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Good luck.... again wink

Currently using:
Message 25 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks! Hopefully I'll be sorted tomorrow. Will let you know! 😛
Message 26 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well just had yet another code through, put that in the online form and it seems to have accepted it, so fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed. I only hope it solves the problem, the problem, the problem, as I'm getting fed up of this, of this, of this, of this 😜 lol
Message 27 of 55

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
lol, don't lose you sense of humour wink

Currently using:
Message 29 of 55

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Well just had yet another code through, put that in the online form and it seems to have accepted it, so fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed. I only hope it solves the problem, the problem, the problem, as I'm getting fed up of this, of this, of this, of this 😜 lol

LOLLOL and don't forget that and that and that Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 55