cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone - havent posted on here slight_smile 

Signed up through O2 link for refer a friend in December 2014, have spoken to online chat people several times - told that they couldnt do anything until 90 days had past (now has past!!) , last chat at weekend the chat was disconnect.  Starting think this is a bit of a ploy to get you signed up to a contract with no intention of any payout.  

How can I escalate this further to try and get our vouchers - signed up with my Mum as a friend and she has had no correspondence either.

Thanks for any advice. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Call CS on 202 and speak to a person.
Forget live chat which is, in the most part, pretty useless at anything slightly complicated wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok will do - Thanks ! 

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  Welcome to the forum

You may find that you get a lot more help on here than you would with live chat. LOL

(Though obviously we have no access to your account and can only advise) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Only found this forum this morning - have used live chat a few times and they struggle to understand simple questions!! - rather frustrating.
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Only found this forum this morning - have used live chat a few times and they struggle to understand simple questions!! - rather frustrating.

You need to use google translate....

Best option is to always call 202 unless you just want to know the time of day, even then you will have to convert it to UK time.

Message 6 of 6