cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redhill Store -

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to let you know how helpful, and pleasant the staff at your Redhill Store are.  I had to visit the store with an issue I had been unable to solve on-line.  The Guru was unable to help the first time I went to the store as the computer was in use.  He told me to return in a while.  When I returned although he was serving another customer he pulled out a seat and told me he would be with me as soon as he could be.  He sorted my issue out (moving contacts from a Blackberry to an iphone) very quickly.  I purchased a screen protector and one of the other staff fitted it for me.  Above and beyond.  They were both extremely pleasant to deal with and nothing was too much trouble.  I am the first one to moan about poor service so I felt it was only fair to compliment excellent service.

Thank you Redhill

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for taking the time to register and leave such a wonderful first post.

As fellow customers it's nice to read of such good service.

Perhaps our O2 management @Toby and @Anonymous can feedback your comments so the store manager is aware.
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
I guess it's an o2 store and not franchised then....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
I guess it's ano2 store and not franchised then....?
Don't me mean @MI5 ! My local O2 store is a franchise, they are amazing and they even rang me when I was due an upgrade! Fantastic
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Lucky you slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6