cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Charges!

Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone has had trouble finding "Recent Charges", especially since the "Billing Details" page has changed and no longer has the link "View and Print Older Bills", I have found you can still get to them via "make a Payment" option on the "Latest Bill" Summary......strange but true!

Ideally this option should be available via "Recent Charges" display on the summries page...but this only seems to be there if you have incurred extra charges...I will point this out to them via Live Chat later!!

Cheers,

Techie Dave! 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

We realised the layout had changed in the MyO2 section a few weeks back.

However now.... if you click on 'View latest Bill' and when it loads, scroll down to the bottom of that page you will see 'View and Compare bills'. This displays the last 6 months bills. You can click on any of those to see detailed usage within that month...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that Cleoriff, I had already seen that option to look over the last 6 month's bills. However I often want to check on my usage so far this month which hasn't yet been billed, what used to be titled "Unbilled Usage" but now seems to be "Recent Charges".....the route I described below is a current roundabout way to that should you need it.

Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for that Cleoriff, I had already seen that option to look over the last 6 month's bills. However I often want to check on my usage so far this month which hasn't yet been billed, what used to be titled "Unbilled Usage" but now seems to be "Recent Charges".....the route I described below is a current roundabout way to that should you need it.

Thanks for that @Anonymous ..the more info we have to help navigate the site, the better in my opinion..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can also access it via View latest bill, scroll down to view and print older bills. But I agree, how hard would it be to put the link where it should be under recent charges?

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries and I agree; as you will see I am brand new to "O2 Community" (just this morning) and already it has been worthywhile. Now, I have a question about my new phone but I will post that under a diffierent heading...cheers for now!

Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Look forward to that @Anonymous and welcome to the community Welcome

I second that

Welcome to the community @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also access it via View latest bill, scroll down to view and print older bills. But I agree, how hard would it be to put the link where it should be under recent charges?

Hi Jonsie, yes that was an option although it always gave me an error message and I pointed this out to them a few weeks back, now that link seems to have dissapeared altogether, at least on my account.

You could get at it via "Billing Betails" within "Latest Bill" but that page has also changed very recently and again the "view and print older bills" link has gone.

I am an ex-IT/Tech Support guy (although IBM mainframe not mobile/Web - but the logic is just the same) and it certainlky is not beyond the wit-of-man to copy a working link into where it doesn't work or where it shoud be!

I will try to talk to their tech. support this afternoon and explain our findings/views.

I will keep you posted.

Message 9 of 9