cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority Tickets Ed Sheeran

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiya, 

I was wondering if any of you can help me!

I have just ordered 4 Ed Sheeran tickets on O2 Priority which is my first experience with the site. 

Once it said Booking Complete, I clicked off the website however I still havent received a confirmation email!

I am really worried that something has happened and the ticket purchase hasn't gone through.....

Can anyone help pleaaaaaaase?!

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
The email isn't instant - You will receive confirmation in anything upto 4 days time.
As long as you had the confirmation screen you will be fine and your bank records will confirm that the money has been taken from your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
The email isn't instant - You will receive confirmation in anything upto 4 days time.
As long as you had the confirmation screen you will be fine and your bank records will confirm that the money has been taken from your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh really? Thank you so much! My only concern is my account takes up to 24 hours to show transactions so without an email I really have no idea whether I got the tickets or not :(!

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Understood, but you did say you had the "booking complete" screen, so you'll be OK.
It may also be worth checking your spam folder, it is unlikely, but the email might have been directed there by your email provider.......

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your help. You are absolutely correct, I have read a bit more about it and it takes 24 hours to confirm. 

Much appreciated slight_smile 

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
No problem at all - Enjoy the concert slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Enjoy the concert lk1969!

Just FYI, I've changed the 'Accepted Solution' to MI5's helpful post, so that others can know which post to follow if they have the same question slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 7