cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive Feedback

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know that I'll only get told that this isn't the right place to leave feedback for a store, but honestly its impossible to leave positive feedback anywhere on the o2 website. There's no email address or anything I can write to just to say well done!

On that topic, well done! I visited the o2 store in the Shores Shopping Centre in Trowbridge, Wiltshire yesterday. I'd accompanied my friend as he'd gone to acquire a new handset as he'd lost his. O2 mailed him a new sim ready for him to put in a phone. Unfortunately what they hadn't told him in advance was that no changes could be made to his account for the next 24 hours after receiving the new sim.

We were served that day by an absolutely lovely young man, who'd hinted at it being his first week on the job and that we were some of his first proper customers (I never caught his name unfortunately).

Upon us being told that they couldn't make any changes to my friend's account, my friend became very angry and actually walked out of the store in a very bad mood. However I feel this was the fault of the person he'd spoken to on the phone the day before and couldn't have been prevented by the young man who'd just started his new job.

After my friend walked out, I apologised to the man who'd been serving him and told him he'd done a very good job and wished him the best of luck for his new job at o2.

I only hope that maybe this feedback could perhaps at least get through to the store, as even I could feel how terrible that man must have felt when he realised he couldn't help my friend.

Excellent staff in store, not so good over the phone

Thanks

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're in the right place slight_smile
@Toby can feedback for you and thanks for posting.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to the forum.Welcome

Don't worry this is exactly the place to write a post like yours. Although we are all customers like yourself we do have a community management team @Toby and @Martin-O2 who can feedback comments like yours.

I have tagged them in my post so they will hopefully respond....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 17

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the community!

Lovely to hear about this and I'll make sure your kind words are passed on. If you could send me a private message, I can gather some details from in order to make sure the helpful team member hears about this.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would just like to say that Mark in the Waterlooville O2 branch was absolutely amazing - even to the point he stayed 40 minutes after store closure to make sure I understood everything. Mark is what all O2 service advisors should be like - he is a real asset to the team. I received dreadful service from both the manager and customer services to the point I was ready to leave - Mark has restored my faith!

Message 5 of 17

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Well done Mark slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I would just like to say that Mark in the Waterlooville O2 branch was absolutely amazing - even to the point he stayed 40 minutes after store closure to make sure I understood everything. Mark is what all O2 service advisors should be like - he is a real asset to the team. I received dreadful service from both the manager and customer services to the point I was ready to leave - Mark has restored my faith!

Good to hear. I am sure @Toby will feed this back for you @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 17

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Great to hear @Anonymous and welcome to the community! Feel fee to send me a private message and I can make sure to pass on your kind words once I get some details from you. Great to hear about Mark!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually I've just tried to do the same with for my local Northallerton store! Live chat thought I wanted to comment on that and website gives every topic but leaving feedback!

Oh well - thanks to all staff in Northallerton for assistance with upgrade, no hard sell and recognising customer loyalty. Thank you!

Message 9 of 17

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You would usually get a survey to complete a few days after you take a new contract or upgrade, which is the only way I know of that you can provide feedback directly about a store.
Of course if you are complaining there is a complaints route too.
Anyway, pleased to hear you got good service and I'm sure Toby will pass this on for you slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 10 of 17