cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why does your website just send enquiries back to a page I have already seen? It seems that your site is designed to frustrate enquiries and complaints rather than accept them.

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Complaints is on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 29

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Your best bet to raise a complaint is to call. If you use the contact us page, there is an option to send a message. What's ghs issue, maybe we could help you
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 3 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122385 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous What are you looking to do? If its a complaint then it's in the contact us section http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain At the bottom of the page...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I've looked at that. I want to make a complaint on line but all I can see is the "Please wait we are checking if an agent is free". Where is the online complaint form?

Message 5 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you but no it is not.  It does not give an option to register a complaint online, why not?

Message 6 of 29

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

You should complain to cs first but if they can't help you can write or email:
O2 Complaints Review Service

PO BOX 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

(from the link)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

The issue is that you advertise 50% extra data when existing customers take out an agreement for a new tablet.  That deal is shown on the initial enquiry but then reverts to standard rates once the ordering process starts.

Message 8 of 29

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
A simple call to cs will resolve that for you - no need for a complaint at all.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

There shouldn't even be a need for any contact if the offers were properly connected through the system

Message 10 of 29