cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor 02 managers

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wish to register a complaint
As you can see I paid £200 to O2 to complete an upgrade to a iPhone 6, the transaction shows on your system, which my bank confirmed left my account at 10:53am 25/04/2015. I received an email from you asking me to complete the checkout but when I tried it asked for another £200 strange requestI called and was left on hold for 30 mins before being advised that I had to wait 1 hour then ring back.

I did and to my astonishment was advised that I had to wait 72 before you could refund MY MONEY so that I could repeat the process all over again or I could pay £200 to the advisor and it would go straight through, again very strange.

When I asked for the checkout to be released so it could go through I was advised that your systems do not all this. Again a strange set up. I asked for a manager and after a lengthy wait was advised John 37950 would not take the call, or could not be bothered more likely who knows. He said said he could not do anything, what do you employ him for.

After nearly fifty minutes I was getting no where. You had my money but we're not prepared to help me or in his case even look to see if there was anything he could do.

I called again as I wish to cancel all my account waited 40 mins then I was cold transferred for no reason to customer service and had to wait another 15 minutes to get back through to retention

Loyan 45405 was the only advisor to do his job and look into this further I congratulate his service.

I am left angry frustrated and saddened by your poor customer service. This is not the first time this has happened to me from O2. the manager I discuses the account with John 37950 he refused to give give his surname, what has he got to hide, refused to take the call fobbing me off by telling his advisor to say he could not do anything. If this is the case why is he a manager?
This should be looked at as a training issue surely if a customer wants a manager it is their responsibility to take the call not have a I can not be bothered attitude. I repeatedly asked for a manager at least five times.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Official complaints process is here mate http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
You are just talking to other customers on here.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did the first transaction actually complete? You could check your bank statements but as you have had an attitude like that from a manager I suggest you complain
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

No need to give a full name. You have the ID number which is all you need for any formal complaint. 

Message 4 of 4