Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay and go account balance transfer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone

I hope someone from o2 will actually read it slight_smile

I just recently thought that it would be great if we could tranfer some of our account balance on pay and go to other accounts, either ours or someone else's, cause I don't spend all my money but still top-up every month so it could be great if I could give it to someone, like one of my friends, who need it more.

Thanks

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 won't do it and you can understand why really
Message 11 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

To:bandofbrothers

Hi

I meant my saved balance that I haven't used and it keeps building up every time I top up. I know thet there's no problem to top up someone else's mobile I just would like to be able to move some of my balance to other account.

Message 13 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

To: damien1

Same response slight_smile read above slight_smile

Message 14 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

To: MI5

Hi

It's not actually true because every three months I get 10% of my top ups back so it doesn't include my allowance, also when I top up certain amount it means that I have my allowance like o2 unlimited free so the money that's left can be used for everything else like for other calls, texts, buying bolt ons, accesories etc not included in my plan so it's not part of my allowance. Everything is saved and I don't need that much by for example my partner does and instead of him buying another top up I could give him some of my saved money.

Message 15 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 16 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I understand what you mean and I really can't understand why if you moved some credit from one account to another that would mean the first account is de activated. Must be a system thing.

I asked a while ago to move some Payg credit from one of my accounts to another Payg account, and the above is what I was advised.
Message 17 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

To all that replied

Thank you all very much slight_smile

I post this idea hoping that maybe someone from o2 will read it slight_smile

I don't want any of my accounts to be deactivated that's the point I've got two mobiles one is private one for work purposes and that's why I would like to mostly be able to move balance between them, but obviously nothing can be than 😞

So again than you all very much but I think I don't need any more assistance unless o2 will get that option slight_smile

Message 18 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
The site managers are O2 staff so I'm sure they will have made a note of your needs and passed it up the chain.

Take care.
Message 19 of 20

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

As the other members have explained, transferring the balance from 1 account to another account would de-activate the first account.  

I personally don't see why O2 would not allow it though if you are just wanting to transfer the balance between 2 accounts which are both yours.  I have transferred my balance many times and had to get a new number as O2 de-activated one of my numbers 😞  

Maybe if you ring Customer Services you may get a quicker and clearer answer?

Message 20 of 20