• 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
73 REPLIES 73

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@anticpated wrote:
No but an appreciation of Enya and Riverdance might be needed.

I do love your one liners @anticpated  Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 51 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

will there still be an O2 Community forum when the deal is done

Message 52 of 74

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

will there still be an O2 Community forum when the deal is done

I hope so Jane...this place answers questions better than some employed by O2...so I doubt Mr Ka-Ching will want to let it go?...(It will cost him nothing after all)...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

well said Cleoriff

Mr Ker-ching does seem to look after his halfpennies so his pounds will look after themselves

or should I say yen wink

Message 54 of 74

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

well said Cleoriff

Mr Ker-ching does seem to look after his halfpennies so his pounds will look after themselves

or should I say yen wink

His is 86 Jane and worth billions....(we invited him into Wanty's last night..he only drank Coca Cola) Confused Never paid for anything though...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 55 of 74

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
He can't get rid of the forum, the O2 forum is the best and we can show a thing or 3 to three lol.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 56 of 74

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@darrengf wrote:
He can't get rid of the forum, the O2 forum is the best and we can show a thing or 3 to three lol.

Good statement @darrengf  Back with a bang I see....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 57 of 74

darrengf
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
Lol. I can but try. I say if he wants O2, then he wants us lovely people too. 👍.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 58 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Three don't currently have a forum, so hopefully they'll see the advantage of customers having an additional means of getting help & support. But I know it's a particular concern over on giffgaff's forums, because they fear that payback for helping out in the forums would disappear overnight. Mind you, giffgaff paid out over £5,000,000 in payback last year, and considering Three already has overseas call centres (which may need to be expanded), it's hard to imagine that kind of expenditure continuing.
Message 59 of 74

darrengf
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
With three and O2 Ireland merging, three have opened up a new Irish call centre. So you never know they may do something like that here, also the O2 forum in Ireland is very popular indeed and there hasn't been mention of it going from me quickly browsing.

Three I know want to become more customer focused and I think that they like the idea of the forum and I'm sure they would want to keep it, I may be totally wrong, but in my eyes, why get rid of something that really works.
For gift gaff, again they don't need to pay for customer care and it really does show you and the other networks that customers can run it doesn't it.

Message 60 of 74