cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 useless and unreliable

Anonymous
Not applicable
So ordered my new htc m9 with a case the case never turned up after speaking to 5 online chats and going back to the shop twice nothing was resolved after 2 weeks 3 weeks later a phone case turned up the wrong colour and I already broke the screen! This is what the case was for as I work in the trade. Then going to the shop again asking what to do they sat me down and did an online chat with another O2 useless person telling me that they will get my phone sorted free postage and packaging. Well my phones still at home waiting for this parcel to turn up so I can send my phone off! O2 are crap! Biggest mistake I have done.
Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122769 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
No! How do I do this may I ask? Thank you very much.

You would contact HTC support using this link

http://www.htc.com/uk/support/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144091 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Plenty of rugged trade phones you can buy without risking damage to something not designed to take knocks.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's why a phone case was orders with the phone that took 3 weeks on next day delivery
Message 3 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122769 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
That's why a phone case was orders with the phone that took 3 weeks on next day delivery

But the phone case never turned up which is poor service I agree but you still chose to use your new phone whilst at work without a case. I don't think you can possibly blame O2 for that? As MI5 said, there are many cheap rugged phone cases you could have purchased from market stalls or your local shops ...whilst waiting for the one you ordered to arrive?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
My old phone was on it's last legs the last thing I would I thought of was a case turning up after a few online chats and running to the the O2 shop for no reason for 3 weeks and with that running a business I between all that. I think I can blame O2 for that plus theses so called site phones are useless I use the internet to buy materials and email customers plus any thug I need I can look it up. So a good phone is very needed plus it's my option to buy a phone WITH THE CASE! That took 3 weeks that's was needed.
Message 5 of 14

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
You know htc replace screens for free on new phones anyway, right?
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122769 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

You would contact HTC support using this link

http://www.htc.com/uk/support/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks I will give them ago.
Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

the service cannot be useless as there is no service!

this faceless and anonymous group have a stranglehold on the market - this is a good time to approach the MP when he is calling for your vote and sak them to promote a private members bill to stop the mobile rip-off charges

Message 10 of 14