cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 refer

Anonymous
Not applicable

My friend refereed me several months ago and she and I are still waiting. The form and link was filled and clicked and the order was placed.

I have called up customer service and used the online chat and I keep being bounced between both. No one seems to accepting responsibility. I have just tried to contact online chat this morning. I was speaking to Linden and as soon as I mentioned 02 refer, there was no response. The chat is still open. 

Who do i speak to with reference to this?

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay at least someone has responded to that issue. Would be nice if someone from o2 looked into my refer issue and gave me a response.
Message 31 of 41

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Whilst this is a customer forum and we do have staff posting on a personal basis and O2 admin team, it isn't really within their remit to get involved with customer accounts. However they have been known to help where they can so it may happen.

Message 32 of 41

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi hatman,

Send me a private message and we can have a chat about this if you like to see if I can help. I'm Toby, the community coordinator.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 33 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:
Hi hatman,

Send me a private message and we can have a chat about this if you like to see if I can help. I'm Toby, the community coordinator.
Hi Toby, 
Thanks. I'll send you a message in a bit. What info do you need from me? 
Message 34 of 41

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Just yourself to start with slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 35 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for getting back to me Toby. How long do you think it will take to get a call from them?
Message 36 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any idea when? @Toby 

Message 37 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 have still not got back to me ref this issue. I am very and disappointed by this to be honest .Why should it come to this? When i first joined O2 back, when the iphone 3G came out, the service was second to none. Now it's pretty non exsitant, for me at least. They have refused to reply to my emails, no one wants to take responsibility on the phone and even with Toby intervening there is no reply from them. I have been very patient and cannot understand why I have been treated this way. I am going to have to get legal advice because i refuse to let this go on.

Message 38 of 41

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 39 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its very weird Jonsie. Its not like i am asking much. I have done everything required.
Message 40 of 41