cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 migration to SKY - billing disaster!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Went from being reasonably contented with O2 to being seriously hacked off!

Transferred from O2 to Sky for Broadband.

Olympus Team at Sky couldn't merge the accounts, so new account at Sky with all the hastle that involved.

Recieved "terminal bill" from O2 informing me that I owed money £136 for Broadband.

Phoned up CS, they confirmed that they had IN ERROR billed me for a static ip that I did not have. (cancelled it years ago)

CS told me that payment would not be requested, it was (3 attempts)

CS told me to ignore the erroneous bill as my account was in good standing and there were no arrears (in fact they owed me money and sent me a cheque)

Sent another bill the following week - phoned CS "sorry ignore it, we will sort it out etc"

Yet again - same as previous week.

And again!

And yet again!

This time recieved notification on Sky branded paper (even although it was O2) that debt collectors would be involved for this non-existent debt!

Sent a fax to O2 Complaints review service informing O2 that due to a recent Supreme Court ruling, Credit Agencies and whoever informs them incorrectly of debt can now be sued for redress.

Got a call from Olympus Team at Sky, they wondered why they had been passed on the fax from O2, so did I - Sky lady passed it back to O2

Now waiting, in limbo, hacked off, not impressed etc!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

What a disaster. When things go wrong with O2 they really do go wrong. It seems you have done everything possible here and it needs someome at O2 to own the problem and follow it through to your satisfaction.

I would be calling and demanding to speak to a manager at both O2 and Sky until the issue is resoved. Good luck and please keep us updated.

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

What a disaster. When things go wrong with O2 they really do go wrong. It seems you have done everything possible here and it needs someome at O2 to own the problem and follow it through to your satisfaction.

I would be calling and demanding to speak to a manager at both O2 and Sky until the issue is resoved. Good luck and please keep us updated.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the community forum.

Well what a mess !

Sounds like no one is getting hold of this 'hot potato' and signing it off properly.

I hope that this is sorted out and brought to a reasonable outcome.

Please let us know how you get on.
Message 3 of 3