cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 double standards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is it when you ring o2 they tell you they may record the call for training and quality purposes and yet when you tell them you are also recording the call some of the people at o2 wont deal with you. Surely this is double standards or are they worried incase they give you any wrong information?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I understand what you mean but it is a requirement for any company or person involved in a phone call to point of that a call is being recorded, for whatever purpose.

It is then down to the party involved if they with to continue the call.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I understand that but ask them to stop recording the call and they wont or cant. The reason I was recording the call is my account has been messed up a couple of times over the last 3 weeks leading to reduced service that I wanted to make sure that this time when they said they had rectified the problem they did or at least if they didn't I had proof of what they said. I have a refresh account which I upgraded to 4 weeks ago, nothing but problems since
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I cannot think why they would be unable to carry on the conversation ,as long as the agent knew it was being recorded.

Perhaps some internal policy.
Message 4 of 4