cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 are the worst EVER! Ordering Moto 360

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, 3 days ago I tried to pre-order the Moto 360. I tried online and got this error;

Oops, your order hasn’t been submitted.

We’re sorry but something went wrong when we tried submitting your order and it hasn’t been completed. Please try again later.

I tried later. I tried lots of times. I tried different PC's. Different browers. Tied from my phone brower. Fail after Fail. I tried different credit cards.

I tried calling the sales line, to let them try. Failed.

Each time you try over the phone, you need to give them a different email address. I have given them 9 emails in failed attempts.

The Moto 360 costs £199. When I called my credit card companies to see if there is any issues they said no. Both card are fine. One Visa one Mastercard, no blocks, no issues. They also said, that they could see THREE authorised O2 transactions on each card. So O2 have stolen £1200 of my credit balance and not even given me an order!

I have spoken to O2 via phone and chat. Told them what has happened and they do nothing. They say unless they see and order they can't do anything. Apparently, and this is a joke to me, you give them your card details, they can make a charge on your credit card, a valid one and get an authorisation code from the bank that the transaction was good. But then, if their system fails and there is no order, they dont even keep a record of this charge on your account. They have absolutely no idea about it and have no person in the O2 than can investigate anything to do with card charges. So they can happily rack up £1200 of transaction on your cards and have no record of even doing this, none!!! unbeleivable. Sounds like fraud to me. How can they not keep a record of charges they raise aginst a customer??? They say they have no order and that is why? That has nothing to do with it! if they make a charge on a customers card they should be keeping a record of this, regardless of wether they f**k the order part up or not, they should still be able to know they charged a card.

So, 3 days of trying, by numerous methods. I still have no order. I have £1200 of transactions on my cards. O2 have not even got any visability of the transactions, even though they placed the transactions on my 2 banks using card details I provided O2.

I wanted to pre-order this to get it early. Impossible with O2. They are clueless.

They are the worst, most unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with.

Message 1 of 239
238 REPLIES 238

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

I don't want one @Anonymous  I just thought I may have been helping you... wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 71 of 239

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone else have problems finding the 'My Orders' section of 'My O2' website?  Because I cannot for the life of me find it, despite the email from O2 telling me to look there!

There is a box called "Recent Oeders" on your My O2 account page.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 72 of 239

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Capture 1.JPG

I get none of that... 😕

It may be because I'm not an O2 mobile customer.  I used to be, quite a number of years ago.  When I ordered the Moto 360 I logged in with that same account, however it has no active O2 mobile contracts.  It must have something to do with that, but basically I cannot find a My Orders part anywhere.

Message 74 of 239

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It may be because I'm not an O2 mobile customer.  I used to be, quite a number of years ago.  When I ordered the Moto 360 I logged in with that same account, however it has no active O2 mobile contracts.  It must have something to do with that, but basically I cannot find a My Orders part anywhere.

Yes, that would explain it - Only CS can help you track your order, unless you have received an email with tracking details....?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 75 of 239

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

That would be a problem then Chris. As @MI5 says, until you receive the details by text or email you won't be able to track the order I'm afraid.

Message 76 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not being funny, but that's ridiculous. Aside from being a carrier, they obviously are an online store. I have an account which I used to order the product, but because I'm not a paying O2 mobile customer, I forfeit order tracking!? I could understand from a small business, but we're talking about one of the biggest carriers in the country.
Message 77 of 239

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Not strictly true..
You can't track it in the "My O2" facility yet but once the order is processed you will be able to. Once you have received the email that confirms your order has been processed successfully, it will include log in details to your new My O2.

Currently using:
Message 78 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apparently my order is processing. Or at least that's what the emails I have received suggest. I've had one email to confirm the order, and subsequent two emails telling me my order is "being processed and will be despatched shortly".
Message 79 of 239

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

You won't receive any tracking details until the order is actually despatched to the couriers. Until then it will show as in progress which in real terms means out of stock.

Message 80 of 239