cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 are the worst EVER! Ordering Moto 360

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, 3 days ago I tried to pre-order the Moto 360. I tried online and got this error;

Oops, your order hasn’t been submitted.

We’re sorry but something went wrong when we tried submitting your order and it hasn’t been completed. Please try again later.

I tried later. I tried lots of times. I tried different PC's. Different browers. Tied from my phone brower. Fail after Fail. I tried different credit cards.

I tried calling the sales line, to let them try. Failed.

Each time you try over the phone, you need to give them a different email address. I have given them 9 emails in failed attempts.

The Moto 360 costs £199. When I called my credit card companies to see if there is any issues they said no. Both card are fine. One Visa one Mastercard, no blocks, no issues. They also said, that they could see THREE authorised O2 transactions on each card. So O2 have stolen £1200 of my credit balance and not even given me an order!

I have spoken to O2 via phone and chat. Told them what has happened and they do nothing. They say unless they see and order they can't do anything. Apparently, and this is a joke to me, you give them your card details, they can make a charge on your credit card, a valid one and get an authorisation code from the bank that the transaction was good. But then, if their system fails and there is no order, they dont even keep a record of this charge on your account. They have absolutely no idea about it and have no person in the O2 than can investigate anything to do with card charges. So they can happily rack up £1200 of transaction on your cards and have no record of even doing this, none!!! unbeleivable. Sounds like fraud to me. How can they not keep a record of charges they raise aginst a customer??? They say they have no order and that is why? That has nothing to do with it! if they make a charge on a customers card they should be keeping a record of this, regardless of wether they f**k the order part up or not, they should still be able to know they charged a card.

So, 3 days of trying, by numerous methods. I still have no order. I have £1200 of transactions on my cards. O2 have not even got any visability of the transactions, even though they placed the transactions on my 2 banks using card details I provided O2.

I wanted to pre-order this to get it early. Impossible with O2. They are clueless.

They are the worst, most unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with.

Message 1 of 239
238 REPLIES 238

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hold on to your pay packets... I just received a text and email from John Lewis telling me it's ready to collect...!!
Message 221 of 239

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
You may want to quadruple check that.
Message 222 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh I'm at purple alert until it's in my hands!
Message 223 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I'll be darned. JL came through. I picked it up yesterday just as they'd promised!

Obviously the customer service representative I spoke to got their wires twisted.

All came good in the end slight_smile
Message 224 of 239

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

A retailer to be trusted :smileywink:.......you should have had faith !!

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 225 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
Indeed! My debacle with O2 had put me in a bad place!
Message 226 of 239

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 227 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
I picked up mine yesterday from John Lewis after ordering Thursday night. Simple process. I saw the black ones available online, gave them a call,placed a order and collected yesterday. Great and simple service.
Message 228 of 239

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I picked up mine yesterday from John Lewis after ordering Thursday night. Simple process. I saw the black ones available online, gave them a call,placed a order and collected yesterday. Great and simple service.

Good going @Anonymous ....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 229 of 239

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

A review would be good, we haven't had one yet and it might help others deciding whether to invest in one slight_smile

Message 230 of 239