cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 are the worst EVER! Ordering Moto 360

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, 3 days ago I tried to pre-order the Moto 360. I tried online and got this error;

Oops, your order hasn’t been submitted.

We’re sorry but something went wrong when we tried submitting your order and it hasn’t been completed. Please try again later.

I tried later. I tried lots of times. I tried different PC's. Different browers. Tied from my phone brower. Fail after Fail. I tried different credit cards.

I tried calling the sales line, to let them try. Failed.

Each time you try over the phone, you need to give them a different email address. I have given them 9 emails in failed attempts.

The Moto 360 costs £199. When I called my credit card companies to see if there is any issues they said no. Both card are fine. One Visa one Mastercard, no blocks, no issues. They also said, that they could see THREE authorised O2 transactions on each card. So O2 have stolen £1200 of my credit balance and not even given me an order!

I have spoken to O2 via phone and chat. Told them what has happened and they do nothing. They say unless they see and order they can't do anything. Apparently, and this is a joke to me, you give them your card details, they can make a charge on your credit card, a valid one and get an authorisation code from the bank that the transaction was good. But then, if their system fails and there is no order, they dont even keep a record of this charge on your account. They have absolutely no idea about it and have no person in the O2 than can investigate anything to do with card charges. So they can happily rack up £1200 of transaction on your cards and have no record of even doing this, none!!! unbeleivable. Sounds like fraud to me. How can they not keep a record of charges they raise aginst a customer??? They say they have no order and that is why? That has nothing to do with it! if they make a charge on a customers card they should be keeping a record of this, regardless of wether they f**k the order part up or not, they should still be able to know they charged a card.

So, 3 days of trying, by numerous methods. I still have no order. I have £1200 of transactions on my cards. O2 have not even got any visability of the transactions, even though they placed the transactions on my 2 banks using card details I provided O2.

I wanted to pre-order this to get it early. Impossible with O2. They are clueless.

They are the worst, most unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with.

Message 1 of 239
238 REPLIES 238

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi

That's weird as they should work.

Perhaps our Site co ordinator @Toby can help or perhaps do you know someone with a mobile on O2 so you can use their phone to dial 202.
Message 151 of 239

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions
Message 152 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
Or 0800-977-7337
Message 153 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered my Moto 360 this morning and had confirmation of its dispatch this afternoon. I've just checked the tracking number and it confirms it will be delivered tomorrow.

This thread had me freaking out when I first read it but it appears I'm ok.

Have any of you other guys who ordered yesterday had a dispatch confirmation email?

Message 154 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are these the silver ones you're all talking about? Has anyone had a despatch note for the black ones since they sold out at the start of the month?

I'm calling tomorrow to try and get a definitive answer from someone.
Message 155 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm talking about silver. As silver was the only colour I could order but was what I wanted anyway.

I phoned customer service and 1 person said out of stock and I wouldn't get my watch. 2nd person said there was stock and I would get it. Online chat said no stock and I wouldn't get it. Then 2 hours later I got a dispatched email. I ordered at 12.40 today dispatched at 16.45
Message 156 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

Be very interested to see if silver ones turn up for people... let us know!

I've black one from amazon for next next friday, but would rather have had silver personally.

Message 157 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you ordered a black one after the 3rd October, expect to wait another 3-4 weeks from today.

Spoke to online chat last night.

Chat start time Oct 22, 2014 3:33:38 PM EST
Chat end time Oct 22, 2014 4:16:58 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:43:19
Operator *****
Chat Transcript
info: Welcome to O2. Someone will be with you soon.
info: We're really busy right now. Thanks for waiting.
info: You're through to '*****'
*****: Hello, it's *****here. What can I do for you?
*****: Are you still there? What can I do for you?
*****: I’m going to close the chat now as I haven’t heard from you in a while. If you need anymore help, please click here to visit our Online Help Centre.
Chris: hello
*****: Hi Chris.
Chris: I would like to know what is going on with my order please. Three weeks I've been waiting. I've spoke on here several times now, and after each time I speak to you I get sent an email saying "Your order is being processed and will be despatched shortly.". Last night I spoke to someone and they told me the item was not in stock and then on the next sentence told me it WAS in stock! I'm getting fed up now. I want to know the truth please.
Chris: Order Number **********. Full name is Chris ******. 3rd and 5th letter of password is * and *.
*****: I am sorry for that.
*****: I'll check it for you.
*****: As I can see Moto 360 Black will be back in stock with in 3 - 4 weeks. I am sorry but the supply is very limited.
Chris: This is ridiculous. I ordered on 3rd October. Has it been out of stock since then?
*****: I am sorry but the supply is very limited. We are not getting the stock from Motorola. We are working very hard to get more stocks from them. Once the stock will be available we will email you the dispatching dates.
Chris: Why have I been told several times that it is in stock? So is it ANOTHER 3-4 weeks wait from now? I've already waited 3 weeks.
Chris: Look at this screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1xxcbLhfJQxUVhkaUxDQWd1SEE/view?usp=sharing
Chris: 3rd, 5th, 10th and 20th - four times I've been told it's in stock and one of your colleagues has put it through to fulfilment
*****: We receive the stock but we have to deliver the devices on first come and first serve basic.
Chris: I ordered on the 3rd...it went live on the 2nd October on your site
Chris: Surely I was somewhere near the start of the queue!?
*****: It might be possible that we have the stock when you had chatted but we receive multiple orders at a time and we tried to deliver you early but the demand is so high that its not possible to deliver it early. Also we are getting very limited stocks.
Chris: ... is the grey version in stock now? It's showing as in stock on the page.
*****: Yes it is but the case will be the same again we are currently receiving orders right now and when we will start dispatching it will be on first come and first serve basic. If you order it again might it be possible that you have to wait again.
Chris: ... this is the worst service I've ever had. Last question, each time I've had my order forward to fulfilment so that's the 3rd, 5th, 10th and 20th October, has that put me to the back of the queue each time? Or will my order be fulfilled based on it's order date of the 3rd Oct?
*****: As you have already ordered it I would suggest you to wait for some time. The time I've quoted is the maximum time.
*****: We are trying the your order to be delivered in priority but before that the stock runs out. That is the reason your order go back to the queue.
Chris: Ok, but that's not clearing my question up. Each time my order is put forward for priority, and it is unsuccessful, do I return to the BACK of the queue, or do I return to the place I was in when I ordered on the 3rd October. Basically, is putting my order forward for fulfilment (priority) hindering the process because each time I'm being sent to the back of the queue
Chris: ?
*****: Yes, it put on queue as we send the order first come first basis.
Chris: Ok that's still not answering the question. Do I return to the queue, in the place I was at when I ordered, or am I sent to the end of the queue each time?
*****: No you do not go back to the queue once your order get cancelled in the fulfillment it goes back to the date you ordered it.
Chris: Ok thank you.
*****: Please be assured your order will be delivered once we will have the stock.
*****: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Chris: No. Guess I'll have to wait ANOTHER 3-4 weeks. Thanks for your help anyway..

Message 158 of 239

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions
Message 159 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
Three weeks Friday. Originally we were told 3-4 weeks. Now it's ANOTHER 3-4 weeks...
Message 160 of 239