cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 are the worst EVER! Ordering Moto 360

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, 3 days ago I tried to pre-order the Moto 360. I tried online and got this error;

Oops, your order hasn’t been submitted.

We’re sorry but something went wrong when we tried submitting your order and it hasn’t been completed. Please try again later.

I tried later. I tried lots of times. I tried different PC's. Different browers. Tied from my phone brower. Fail after Fail. I tried different credit cards.

I tried calling the sales line, to let them try. Failed.

Each time you try over the phone, you need to give them a different email address. I have given them 9 emails in failed attempts.

The Moto 360 costs £199. When I called my credit card companies to see if there is any issues they said no. Both card are fine. One Visa one Mastercard, no blocks, no issues. They also said, that they could see THREE authorised O2 transactions on each card. So O2 have stolen £1200 of my credit balance and not even given me an order!

I have spoken to O2 via phone and chat. Told them what has happened and they do nothing. They say unless they see and order they can't do anything. Apparently, and this is a joke to me, you give them your card details, they can make a charge on your credit card, a valid one and get an authorisation code from the bank that the transaction was good. But then, if their system fails and there is no order, they dont even keep a record of this charge on your account. They have absolutely no idea about it and have no person in the O2 than can investigate anything to do with card charges. So they can happily rack up £1200 of transaction on your cards and have no record of even doing this, none!!! unbeleivable. Sounds like fraud to me. How can they not keep a record of charges they raise aginst a customer??? They say they have no order and that is why? That has nothing to do with it! if they make a charge on a customers card they should be keeping a record of this, regardless of wether they f**k the order part up or not, they should still be able to know they charged a card.

So, 3 days of trying, by numerous methods. I still have no order. I have £1200 of transactions on my cards. O2 have not even got any visability of the transactions, even though they placed the transactions on my 2 banks using card details I provided O2.

I wanted to pre-order this to get it early. Impossible with O2. They are clueless.

They are the worst, most unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with.

Message 1 of 239
238 REPLIES 238

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I think this experience has been absolutely outrageous..

In my opinion its bad enough allowing customers to order phones knowing they are out of stock....but it surely becomes an illegal practice to charge the buyers card multiple times?? An answer that the monies will be refunded within 72 hrs is no answer in my opinion.

Certainly not when you try to purchase something else with this card and the transaction is declined. Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 239

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

However, I would have expected O2 to put honest information on in the first place, not a lie about being out of stock. 

Can't argue with that - Something that has been raised a number of times recently Astounded

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 239

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I wonder if Trading Standards would be interested ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 23 of 239

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It should be highlighted, it ridiculous if this is a website error that has been going on for months.

Message 24 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

Even though I can't order the damn thing, without being charged and getting no order. So, i've given up!! I rememeber clearly when I did try and pre-order it, it said shipping 2nd october.

So, has this happened for anyway? Anyone got one, seen one in a shop, or got confirmation of shipping??

Message 25 of 239

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Oct 2nd but which year?
No sign of it on website anywhere?

Edit: Found it - still says coming soon.........

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 26 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't believe i have to read this here. Noticed the moto 360 popped up as in stock earlier, so tried multiple times to order it, all failed. As posters above tried different avenues.

Now it looks like funds have been earmarked to be taken from my account, no orders.

Before reading this i talked to one of the live chat bots, who advised me to use firefox or IE, or try again in an hour which i did. At no time warning of previous errrors/technical issues.

Great!

Message 27 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

As the orginal poster I can tell you I just tried again, since it said in stock and this time it has gone through and i have an order. Still really p***ed off with the teribble experience with O2, but maybe at least I'll get the watch now, before it runs out of stock.

Message 28 of 239

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

As the orginal poster I can tell you I just tried again, since it said in stock and this time it has gone through and i have an order. Still really p***ed off with the teribble experience with O2, but maybe at least I'll get the watch now, before it runs out of stock.

Well that's something...

Message 29 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

You've got my watch  grin

Message 30 of 239