cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Website is appalling

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been with O2 for 18 months now and have just gone through a torturous upgrade process, which has gone wrong and I am still trying to sort out. The main issue for this post is the awful o2 website. It is very hard to log in at all and often very slow. It is not our computers as we have tried several times over the previous weeks with computers both at home and at work, windows and mac with the same results, frozen loading screens. Please sort it out, whilst it looks pretty, it does not do what it says on the tin. It is a horrible and frustrating experience that along with my upgrade issues is seriously making me thinking of cancelling and defecting to another provider. I have only registered on this forum in order to post this complaint as the contact us part of the website is just as bad and it takes forever to even get to the send us an email page.

Shocking performance for a telecoms giant!!!!!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

This has to be the oldest thread anyone has found to post on...5 years old...Crikey..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 12 of 14

Lampers
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Couldn't agree more, it is rubbish, hardly ever works. Absolute Rubbish 

Message 13 of 14

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6585 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1487 Solutions

@Lampers wrote:

Couldn't agree more, it is rubbish, hardly ever works. Absolute Rubbish 

Shows you it hasn't changed much in the 13 years since this thread was started

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 14 of 14