cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Webmail

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't believe that O2 have turned off the webmail service! Customer services have just told me this relates to a communication back in 2013 but can't show it to me. Yes I was one of those customers who moved over to Sky so told webmail would continue. Customer Services simply reading a set script but no help. How can I get a divert onto my account to a new email address. PLEASE HELP !!

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Thanks for being patient throughout the discussion of this topic. Unfortunately, the O2 Webmail service suffered a technical issue recently that impacted some customers however, that should  be resolved now. 

This issue was not linked to closure of webmail accounts. If your webmail account was closing as a result of the Sky/O2 deal, you’d have been notified already with plenty of time to transfer any communications linked to your webmail account somewhere else e.g. Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo, etc. If you migrated your Home Broadband account to Sky, your O2 webmail account will continue to remain active.

If you’re a migrated HBB customer with Sky and still having any issues, please send me a PM.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 31 of 33

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Thanks for the clarication @Toby. It is such a pity though that Sky has been sending their customers back here rather than assess them as individuals...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 33

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Yeah, no consideration by sky it seems.
Message 33 of 33