Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Ways to Pay guidelines (help please)

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I need help from the forum members please.

A few days ago I was nominated to provide a help link showing ways to pay your O2 bill.

My nomination was a bit 'off the cuff'... due to the fact I have often provided a bookmarked link showing payment methods.

However, there is a world of difference in knowing how to copy and paste the link....and the reality of using different payment methods. Horrified

When I was on PAYG, I used debit cards to top up, as and when I needed to. Moving to contract I set up a direct debit for monthly repayments. Job done (for me).

Since then there have been changes to PAYG tariffs and subsequent payment requirements.

Things I 'think' I know...Rolleys

Contract customers... 'should' pay via direct debit. Though they can pay via MyO2?

PAYG .*Top up via cards online or via 4444....*Automated payment line...*E Vouchers

But what about the new PAYG tariffs....how are these paid?. Can a monthly plan be set up etc etc

I have a feeling there is a heck of a lot more  I should know....but don't...LOL

Any info will be appreciated....Wave

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I shall be reading it most likely in a far-flung bar so hope I don't get a spit-take moment!LOL

Message 31 of 39

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I shall be reading it most likely in a far-flung bar so hope I don't get a spit-take moment!LOL

I actually did tell @Anonymous  that I was away last weekend and in Spain soon and hoped there was no immediate need....I was assured there was NO rush. Now it has reach War and Peace proportions I can definitely say....there will be NO rush at all Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
No rush at all @Cleoriff ! This is going to be very helpful 👏🏻 Keep it short, we don't want you to write a bible 😉
Message 33 of 39

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You can rest assured that I will be keeping it as short as possible @Anonymous Smiley Very Happy

It's a good job I can recognise when I am being wound up ....by certain members Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 39

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Keep it short, we don't want you to write a bible 😉

Now she tells you LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 35 of 39

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Now she tells you LOL

How about I just do this?.....

Ways to pay...
Via MyO2 or Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay.
Automated payment line. Call either 0844 8090202 or 202 from your O2 mobile and choose option 1.3.
Which is what I have always posted....There you are.......job done LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 36 of 39

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Perfick slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 37 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ways to pay...
Via MyO2 or Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay.
Automated payment line. Call either 0844 8090202 or 202 from your O2 mobile and choose option 1.3.

There is a middele point between the size of this short poem and the Bible, maybe soemthing like The Little Prince slight_smile

Message 38 of 39

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Now she tells you LOL

Ways to pay...

Nice draft.....:smileywink:

Message 39 of 39