cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Basically I'm having trouble signing in to Priority. I'm a new pay monthly customer who ported my old number to O2, but when I try to log in to Priority then it tells me that it's not an O2 number. The port was successful at the old number shows on the My O2 app, and everything else is working fine. O2 Gurus were hopeless... 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Then I suggest you call cs and ask them to reset it for you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I say call as live chat can be unreliable.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
It takes a few days for every system to catch up so after a week max you should be fully set up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's been over a week
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Then I suggest you call cs and ask them to reset it for you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I say call as live chat can be unreliable.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Reset what? And also on the My O2 app I can't see my data minutes and text, there's an error which has also lasted a week...
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Reset your account to enable access to priority and to show usage in your MyO2.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi @Anonymous have you been able to reset your account?
Message 7 of 7