cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Prioraty not telling me when they are out of stock!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You would think that Game would have the item in stock.... But NO! I walked for an hour in the rain to get a Skylander pack that was free on O2 Prioraty but when I clamed the code and walked into the store they said that they didn't have any left in stock and won't be getting any in over the next 3 days. Not happy as that was going to be a Christmas presnt for a relitive. Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
It's always worth checking first.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Annoying I know but this sounds more of a an issue with Game not Priority. I dont expect O2 would have any idea of the stock levels of another company?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Absolutely, they can't track their own stock levels let alone those of every Game store wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you have a friend that has an o2 phone use their code vut only once you have gone back to store and they have it in stock, it is annoying but common sense would pervale that you use the code once your their and the item is in your hand... slight_smile

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

The codes are only valid for a limited time & so is the offer 

Message 6 of 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
To be fair, the skylanders one has been on priority for about a month now.
No wonder stocks are low.
Message 7 of 7