cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Network Coverage not working - St Albans AL4 Area....

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been told the coverage was down due to a faulty mast which should have been fixed on the 74 April then when I called O2 to find out why this was still not working they seeem to know nothing about mast being faulty and just kept asking me to clean sim card, reboot etc.

I know my phone works correctly as every where else I get covergae but since the storm 6-8month ago I cant get coverage at home anymore.

O2 just say according to Postcode should be fine, I say well that is incorrect as I live here and the covergae is still not working..

Will I ever get to use my phone to make calls or text while at home ever again?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144304 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Download the "My Network" app and report the issue from the app.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144304 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Download the "My Network" app and report the issue from the app.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Download the MYNETWORK app and report your masts that way. If others on O2 in your area are having issues get them to do the same.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Galaxy S4 on O2 4G
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If on contract then perhaps look at the O2 Tugo option for an interim solution (home broadband wifi permitting)

A link to generic network solutions http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-ev...
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could consider a complaint as well if they won't accept that there is a problem
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
Message 6 of 6