cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4 delivery date ? And why?

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I used my refresh and paid up my existing phone costs to order the note 4 on Friday just gone. The woman in the phone says they are in stock and I should receive it on Saturday only then 12 hours later I get a text to say it's out of stock and more will be in on the 27th I.E YESTERDAY.
I phone today and now they are saying that it could be the end of next week before they get any in stock.
My question is why do they take orders for stuff they don't have and how come they don't know when there getting new ones in?
Seriously whenever you order stuff it always comes or you get notified of the ETA? So how come they do not know?
I've been an O2 customer for 7 years and this among other things on the past is making me seriously wonder wether or not it's worth staying with O2 or changing to another network.
Other places like car phone warehouse has this phone in stock so why not O2?
And yes I get the demand etc but to not have an ETA or put off any new orders til they do is just plain STUPID!
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
How long have you guys/girls been waiting for then? Just out if curiosity..

Many people are still waiting...many have given up cancelled their order and gone elsewhere....

All depends on personal finances I suspect... what tariff suits you...

Recent posts on here showing at least two people got theirs from CPW after giving up on O2...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's two weeks since release and many are still waiting. Some people have since sourced it elsewhere....

Message 12 of 17

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Limited stock from Samsung still 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
He said he couldnt advise me in so many words but he made it obvious what he meant!
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's fair enough.

Clever play on words.
Message 15 of 17

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
He said he couldnt advise me in so many words but he made it obvious what he meant!

What exactly was the code he used....?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 17

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What exactly was the code he used....?

Nip next door to CPW......

Message 17 of 17